Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 8 Happy Valentine's Day!

I started off the morning with regular coffee and hit the gym for Super Stretch Saturday.  I did my metabolic warm up and then we stretched everything out.  I got home and whipped up a single chocolate protein smoothie (365 calories).  Josh & Jacob went grocery shopping.  Jeana and I headed to the incline.  Unfortunalty, we were stuck in traffic FOREVER and once we were at the top there was NO parking.  We had already been scouting for parking at the bottom, nothing.  After two hours we gave up :(  We ended up hiking at Red Rock Canyon Open Space.



Jeana was a little dare devil on the rocks!  

  Not as good of a workout as the incline would have been.  But still LOTS of fun!

For our Valentines lunch, Jeana chose Rudy's BBQ.  We each had 1/2 a pound of turkey and leftovers!  Yesterday, Josh & Jacob ate at HuHot Mongolian Grill.


I finished one assignment then watched a little TV.  For our Valentines date, Josh and I cooked dinner together and enjoyed watching a movie in bed.  


Before going to sleep, Jacob showed me how to play his game.  I was horrible but it was fun trying.  

Calories: 1,302 (Very close but not over)  I indulged in 3 pieces of Reese's Peanut Butter cups and had 2.5 glasses of wine.  I drank 60 oz of water and got in 14,134 steps.





No comments:

Post a Comment