Saturday, February 14, 2015

Day 7

Today I just started with some regular coffee.  Jacob wasn't up to share a smoothie with me.  The kids got to sleep in while I had professional development at Pine Creek.  It was a LONG day of sitting in classes.  I was good and packed my lunch but I forgot my water bottle :(

I had chocolate mint protein bar for breakfast.

Trader Joe's hummus with pita chips and Greek yogurt for lunch.





As soon as classes were over, I started cooking a new recipe: Cauliflower Pizza crust...




It was amazing!  I could only eat half.

After I ate, I HAD to get some homework finished.  I worked until Shannon and Dorissa picked me up to go to the movies.

I wasn't going to get anything but Dorissa had a coupon so we split some popcorn.



I didn't eat all of what I had.  The butter was a little too much.  I was craving some chocolate.  I was about to give in and buy some but Dorissa saved me with some toasted coconut.  It was so good!

Sadly, I only got in 6,801 steps and 40 oz of water.  I did not meet my daily step goal or water goal :(  I did stay under calories......I will have to consider this my rest day.




No comments:

Post a Comment