Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 10 Last Chance Work Out

Coffee - homework - protein shake - more homework - shoveling drive - bowling.


We had lots of fun bowling with the kids, playing games, and eating lunch together.

I had a salad with grilled chicken and one of Jeana's beef patties.



 Jacob and I walked Kate around the snowy neighborhood.  A great way to get in more steps!  

More homework.  Lots!

Leftover turkey for dinner.


At 6, Jacob and I headed to the gym.  I got in a base run then we hit yin yoga.

Once home, it was time for The Walking Dead.  I enjoyed a bowl of Raisin Bran with almond milk.

Steps:



I am getting nervous about the weigh in tomorrow. I am debating weighing in the morning or evening when I will be at the gym for Team Fitness.  As I lay here at 11pm, I do not like the idea of getting up at 4:50 to make spin class.  I just don't know if I have done enough for the week.  I don't know if the scale will show any change.  I am super worried that my body is not going to change as fast as I want it to.  I hope to see results on the scale for the work that I have put in this week!  I looked up my ranking from last week and I am at number 15 for the club.  



 I just hope that I can maintain my place or work my way up!

No comments:

Post a Comment